Start saving time and money. Prairie Health Ventures has partnered with Premier’s pharmacy purchasing surveillance programs. Surveillance and data audits prevent wasted dollars from reducing your margin. This is vital in today’s challenging healthcare environment where you need to be confident that no potential savings (credits) are left behind. Yet these activities rob you of scarce labor resources.
PHV has purchased Contract Management for all members, and Therese Caliendo will be reporting findings to members.
The Contract Management program will:
- Identify GPO contracts that could be leveraged for savings opportunities
- Review price parity for GPO and supplier driven agreements
- Delivers reports of drug rebates as anticipated and received
The Contract Price Verification Program:
- Audits all contract pricing for accuracy
- Audits class of trade for pricing accuracy
- Pursues corrections, credits and rebills for GPO, 340B, and wholesale acquisition cost (WAC) price errors
- Checks that credits are processed to the member account
- Cost to each hospital is 25% of approved credits. You only pay if credits to your account are found.
For more information, please contact:
Therese Caliendo at Therese.Caliendo@phvne.com or 402-742-2207