PHV has contracted with Offsite Image Management to provide imaging solutions and services to its members.
With the majority of Offsite customers operating within a rural hospital environment, they refine and adjust their services to best fit both the technological and financial needs of the critical access hospital environment.
Some ways they do this are:
- Designing services that are adjustable and scalable in all directions
- Providing all adjustments and newly developed offerings are free to all their customers
- Providing lifetime updates and upgrades to all software provided
- Hosing annually customer education event to learn more about their needs, to teach more to the customer, and to express appreciation to their customer
- Recently, started offering SaaS service and will fund the entire project and offer the entire system on subscription bases. This decreases financial stress on the customer and makes transitions much easier
At OffSite, their focus is on helping you and your business operate more efficiently.
That’s why their PACS and teleradiology solutions are based on the latest DICOM standards.
Making it easy to access patient exams and data at multiple locations at any time.
Offsite was recently named a top 10 radiology services providers in the country.
Read more here.
Contact PHV to learn more.