Strengthen your 340b program, remain compliant
Is your hospital struggling to manage its 340B Program?
Are you lacking resources to properly maintain compliance and get the most out of your 340B Program?
Here at PHV, we help healthcare leaders with challenges like these every day. Our expertise working with numerous rural organizations across the country has allowed our covered entity clients to keep their doors open, understand policy nuances, stretch 340B funds further, and reduce stress due to limited resources. PHV can manage your program with any Third Party Administrator (TPA), so there is no obligation to change. We have been through many HRSA audits and work hard to prepare our clients for their eventual audit and assist them through the process from beginning to end.
Over the past eight years, we have built strong relationships with many key 340B stakeholders that your organizations engage with including wholesalers, TPAs, auditors, chain and specialty pharmacies, advocacy groups, and more to help develop your program into a robust platform to better serve your local communities. PHV currently assists rural hospitals of varying sizes, making our management program adaptable to your organization’s unique structure.
Strengthen your program, remain compliant.
Is the thought of a HRSA audit keeping you awake at night?
Let PHV help manage your 340B program to help you maintain program compliance before your receive an audit notice from HRSA.
340B legislation allows eligible hospitals and health centers to stretch their scarce federal resources to better serve their communities. PHV works with these organizations to navigate policy and procedure changes to ensure that their program remains compliant. Our expertise in rural organizations has allowed Critical Access Hospitals to understand policy nuance to save time and money, maximize efficiency, and reduce stress. Beyond program management, PHV offers education and hosts conferences to keep members up-to-date on 340B trends and policy changes.
Our 340B Management Program Includes:
- Facilitating contract pharmacy negotiations
- Optimization of 340B operations and financial/compliance benchmarking analytics
- Registration and changes on the OPAIS website
- 340B contract maintenance and management
- Setting up and maintaining a TPA
- Providing ongoing educational opportunities
- Establishing policy and procedures
- Ongoing one-on-on support for any 340B questions or reporting
- Maximizing 340B program opportunities
- Access to additional 340B contracting opportunities
- Self-Auditing and HRSA audit assistance
- Complimentary 340B Health basic membership
- Connections for collaborative 340B issues and advocacy
- Assistance with the Office of Pharmacy Affairs registration to prove eligibility to participate in the program
- Best pricing on and oversight of virtual inventory management and compliance software
- Negotiating and contracting with independent and chain pharmacies
- Optimization of 340B operations and financial benchmarking analysis
- Internal self-audit guidance, assistance, and ongoing customer support
- Education via webinars, conferences, and onsite visits