NPG Health Collaborative added five new participating hospitals to the ACO for 2018. With the new additions, there are over 150 providers supporting 17,000+ Medicare beneficiaries.
- Thayer County Health Services – Hebron, NE
- CHI Health St. Mary’s – Nebraska City, NE
- CHI Memorial Health Schuyler – Schuyler, NE
- CHI Health Missouri Valley – Missouri Valley, IA
- CHI Health Mercy Hospital Corning – Corning, IA
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services define Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) as groups of doctors, hospitals, and other healthcare providers who come together voluntarily to give coordinated, high quality care to their Medicare patients. Successful coordinated care ensures that patients, specifically the chronically ill, get timely treatment, without duplicating services, thus minimizing medical errors. The result of these efforts is shared savings among the ACO providers and the Medicare program.
If you are interested to learn more about NPG Health Collaborative, contact Beth Petersen at email@example.com.