EZ Way, Inc. is an American manufacturer and distributor of safe patient handling equipment. This family-owned company is headquartered in Clarinda, Iowa. Since 1994, EZ Way has had one mission: to develop, market, and service the highest quality and most functional patient transferring equipment in the industry.
EZ Way sells a complete line of safe patient, hygiene, and rehabilitation solutions including mobile and ceiling lifts, sit-to-stands, shower chairs, trollies, and tubs, vehicle extraction lifts, lateral transfer solutions, and a complete line of walkers. Our manufacturing campus, located in Clarinda, Iowa, includes in-house sewing, installation, assembly, and engineering.
We provide you solutions to your safe patient handling needs. The equipment is an integral part of the solution, but so is our service, support, and sales managers who provide you with the training and expertise you need. We have Territory Sales Managers located across the United States to visit your facility and provide you with face to face interaction, recommendations, and training. We provide additional support with a Territory Sales Associates who work closely with you and our territory sales managers. Our customer support department will help you with ordering needs, and any service-related issues.
What sets EZ Way, Inc. apart from the competition?
- Quality products backed by some of the best warranties in the industry
- Low total cost of ownership
- Superior customer service including free in-service training for the expected life of the
equipment (10 years on lifts and sit-to-stands)
- A 24-hour service department
- An exclusive parts “loaner” program to alleviate downtime if repairs are needed
- Industry leaders in bariatric equipment and accessories
- Free demonstrations and trials of our equipment
- Online videos, webinars, downloads, competency quizzes, and training checklists
- Free facility evaluations to make sure you have the right solution for all of your safe patient handling needs
Contact PHV with any questions!