November 11. 2016 – Prairie Health Ventures is pleased to announce we have selected HealthCare Select (HC Select), as our preferred contingent labor workforce partner. They have had tremendous success in developing and managing contingent labor programs for several hospitals including many rural facilities throughout the region. There is no cost for this service for our members.
As part of this partnership, we will introduce HC Select’s Vendor Management System (VMS) web-based technology that will provide our members with a cost-effective way to source temporary labor for both clinical and non-clinical labor. PHV’s members will now have an opportunity to hire quality temporary labor, approve time cards and view candidate credentials in one centralized system, resulting in significant cost savings, greater efficiency and transparency when hiring supplemental healthcare staff.
HC Select’s program benefits include:
- Vendor neutral supplier network providing a more competitive and larger pool of resources
- Value based pricing
- Increased quality of candidates and faster turnaround time to fill positions
- Streamlined process for orientation, testing for on-boarding temporary labor
- Tracking credentials and compliance for all temporary labor
- Improved efficiencies and controls around obtaining, managing, and tracking the costs of temporary labor
Please let us know if you would be interested in learning more about this program.