Every other month, PHV hosts two back-to-back meetings in Kearney and Lincoln for materials managers in the surrounding areas. Vendors that recently contracted with Premier will be presenting their products and answering questions. Beyond learning about the new vendors, this is a networking opportunity for materials managers to meet and connect over best practices within supply chain. The February meetings will be held in Kearney on the 20th and Lincoln on the 21st. The presenting vendors are as follows:
- Airgas –Cylinder gases for both rental and purchase
- Abbott –Medical nutrition products
- Welmed – Disposable non-sterile protective apparel, such as non-sterile disposable gowns, scrub suits coveralls, aprons, lab coats/jackets, headgear/caps, and shoe covers. Sterile Packs & Gowns – Disposable surgical drapes and gowns
- Shared Services-Update on the Shared Services/Midland Medical merger
- Bracco – Barium – barium sulfate products (suspensions, powder, tablets, paste, etc.) Magnetic Resonance (MR) – contrast agents used to improve the visibility of internal body structures in MRIs. X-Ray – iodinated contrast media pharmaceutical agents that are classified by chemical structure used for the enhancement of body structures. Injectors and Disposables – automatic contrast injectors that are routinely used to administer contrast media during imaging studies
More information on these vendors can be found on Premier Connect.
If you are interested in learning more about this event, contact Bobbie Connolly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!